MPG RETAIL BRANDS PROPERTY TRUST
This Trust provides investors with the opportunity to invest in a geographically diverse portfolio of quality commercial properties, with the ownership of 11 properties leased to a variety of tenants – many of which are household names such as: Bunnings, Coles, Woolworths, Rebel Sport, Liquorland, Reject Shop and JB Hi-Fi amongst others. The total value of the Investments in this Trust is $115,224,181.
This Trust is generating a cash yield to Investors of 7.25% p.a. and the income received is also 67% tax advantaged due to building allowances and depreciation.
- Geographical diversification of 11 properties across five States of Australia
- Brand name tenants secured
- 7.25 % p.a. initial forecast cash distribution – paid quarterly
- 3 years remaining on the current investment term. At the end of the 3-year period, investors can elect to retire from the Trust at the then current valuation. Or if some Investors decide that they would like to extend the term of the Trust they can do so.
- This is a Retail Offer with Minimum investment of $10,000 (although many subscribe for larger amounts $250,000 – $500,000 etc).
MPG Regional Cities Property Trust
An unlisted property trust.
The MPG Regional Cities Property Trust provides investors with regular tax-advantaged income and the potential for capital growth through an investment in a diversified portfolio of quality properties predominantly leased to government tenants.
Features and Benefits
- Diversified portfolio predominantly leased to government tenants (88%)
- Attractive regular tax-advantaged returns
- Potential for capital growth
- Moderate gearing (45%)
- Defined exit strategy at 7 years
- Experienced manager with a proven track record
- Reduced capital volatility
- Minimum investment only $10,000