Why Unlisted Trusts?
- Trusts are established to provide investors with the opportunity for an alternative way to invest in Direct Property, whether a Single Asset or Multiple Asset Trust.
- Professionally Managed.
- Non-Recourse Debt procured.
- Reliable, tax effective cash returns.
- Not traded on ASX (and therefore not susceptible to sudden market swings).
- Low volatility.
What We Look For
- Long Term Leases.
- Strong sales performance or market justification.
- Commercially sensible growth inbuilt in leases.
- Strong Lease covenants – major retailers & market established performers.
How we source opportunities
- Generally, “off market”.
- Our retail background and expertise means retail tenants know that we “get it” and are comfortable with us being their landlords.
- Strong network via Real Estate Agents as well as long-term direct relationships with major property owners.
- Long term view – we will work with Vendors often for many years to get the “right” opportunity.
Market Conditions We Prefer
- Quality properties with long term leases to strong tenants.
- Large differential between A and B grade properties.
- Regional assets providing good opportunity for better yield.
- Low interest rates for longer periods.
- Availability of credit.